OFAH Women's Outdoor Weekend
Over the past 19 years, women who love the outdoors have gathered each September at the OFAH Women's Outdoor Weekend to share their knowledge and experiences with other women who may just be getting started. The OFAH created this program in response to an overwhelming volume of women who expressed an interest in hunting and fishing but didn't (or do not) know where to get started.
Activities typically include canoeing, fishing, archery, .22 rifle range, 12 and 20 gauge shotgun range, GPS orientation, pig roast, live stand-up comedians, night hike, wolf howling, outdoor cookouts and team building.
For more information on women's outreach programs, please email email@example.com
- Invading Species Awareness Program
- Boater Exam®–Get your Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- How to Find Crown Land for Hunting & Fishing
- Ontario Hunting Regulations Summary
- Connect with OFAH on Social Media