2014 Photo Art Calendar Contest
New year, new direction
Can you imagine your photo or artwork in the 2014 OFAH Ontario Wildlife Calendar?
As you enjoy your 2013 OFAH Ontario Wildlife Calendar, we're currently working on next year's calendar, and taking a different approach. This year, there will be one grand prize winner, and they will have their image featured in the month of June, which also happens to be the centre spread. What best portrays the outdoor connection in the month of June?. Dig into your old photography and art archives, or get your cameras shooting, and hands painting and submit them. Good Luck!
The OFAH Ontario Wildlife Calendar is a major fundraiser for the Federation. Donations help support important programs such as conservation camps, classroom hatcheries, habitat improvement, fisheries research and wildlife projects.
- Contest closes July 12, 2013.
- To qualify, photographs and/or artwork must be a minimum of 300 dpi (8" x 10") and in horizontal format only to qualify.
- Limit to 3 entries per person.
- Along with your entry(ies), you must include your name, and time and place the picture was taken.
- If selected, your photograph and/or artwork image will become the property of the OFAH.
- All entrants agree to allow entries to be used, at the discretion of the OFAH, in other OFAH marketing material.
- If artwork is selected, the OFAH will require the original for reproduction purposes.
- By submitting artwork/photography, the artist verify's that this is their original work.
Submissions may be sent to:
2014 OFAH Calendar Photo Art Contest
c/o Rachel Chatten
P.O. Box 2800
4601 Guthrie Drive
Peterborough, ON K9J 8L5
(include: 2014 Calendar PhotoArt Contest in subject line)
- Ontario Recreational Fishing Regulations Summary
- Bring Back the Salmon
- Invading Species Awareness Program
- Boater Exam®–Get your Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- How to Find Crown Land for Hunting & Fishing
- Connect with OFAH on Social Media