Crown Land Use Policy Atlas
The Crown Land Use Policy Atlas (CLUPA), hosted by the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources, is an interactive web browser that allows you to search for Crown land in Ontario.
Go to the MNR-hosted online Crown Land Use Policy Atlas.
Navigating the Atlas
Once you have targeted a specific parcel of Crown land, you can determine the policies (permitted and prohibited activities) for that area. This tool not only allows anglers and hunters to search for Crown land, but also indicates whether or not hunting or fishing is permitted and if there are any additional restrictions.
The CLUPA can be challenging to navigate and use effectively. As a service to OFAH members, we have created a CLUPA guide to assist in searching for Crown land hunting and fishing opportunities.
- How to Find Crown Land for Hunting & Fishing
- Ontario Hunting Regulations Summary
- Connect with OFAH on Social Media
- Landowner Permission Form
- Ontario Hunter Education Program (OHEP)
- Sunday Gun Hunting
- Sporting Dog Brochure
- OFAH response to proposed moose hunting changes EBR#012-3413 (PDF)
- Letter to the Editor: More changes for Ontario moose hunters
- OFAH applauds introduction of Bill C-655 to amend the Criminal Code
- Ontario’s sweeping Moose Project proposal leaves hunters reeling
- Letter from Robert Sopuck, MP: NDP Want to Ban Animal Use