OFAH Health & Dental Plan
The OFAH Health & Dental Plan provides a sigh of relief for all members not covered by a group benefit plan. And if you run your own business, your coverage could literally pay for itself!
- Own your own business? Boost employee morale by offering them this coverage. Premiums could be a deductible expense for your business and a non-taxable benefit to your employees.
- Self-employed? Tax deductions on premiums could be yours to enjoy.
- Not self-employed or a business owner? You still may be eligible for a tax credit if your premiums qualify as medical expenses.
- Civil gun owners no threat
- OFAH Manager of Communications talks to AM640 about merits of engaging youth in hunting
- Ontario court throws out long-gun registry Charter challenge
- Our Manager of Fish and Wildlife Services talks hunting ethics with the Globe and Mail
- Sunday gun hunting allowed in Strathroy-Caradoc