OFAH Health & Dental Plan
The OFAH Health & Dental Plan provides a sigh of relief for all members not covered by a group benefit plan. And if you run your own business, your coverage could literally pay for itself!
- Own your own business? Boost employee morale by offering them this coverage. Premiums could be a deductible expense for your business and a non-taxable benefit to your employees.
- Self-employed? Tax deductions on premiums could be yours to enjoy.
- Not self-employed or a business owner? You still may be eligible for a tax credit if your premiums qualify as medical expenses.
- Letter to the Editor: More changes for Ontario moose hunters
- Ontario’s sweeping Moose Project proposal leaves hunters reeling
- Letter from Robert Sopuck, MP: NDP Want to Ban Animal Use
- OFAH talks ice fishing in the Kawarthas with CHEX TV
- PETS - Organization for Rescue of Animals says children need to be taught sport hunting is barbaric.