OFAH Monthly Giving Program
By giving monthly, you are working to preserve fishing and hunting heritage for future generations to enjoy.
Why become a Monthly Donor?
- Your monthly donation will be automatically deducted from your credit card or withdrawn from your bank account on the 16th of every month.
- You determine the amount of your monthly donation starting at $10.00 per month, and you can change or cancel it at any time.
- Your membership will never expire.
- You will be automatically entered into all upcoming membership campaign draws.
- You will never miss an issue of Ontario OUT OF DOORS magazine.
- You will receive a donation receipt in February of each year for all contributions made in excess of your annual membership fee.
- You are able to spread your annual gift over several months.
- You help us save time and resources; putting your money where it is needed most.
- Your monthly donation provides a consistent source of funding for future fishing and hunting generations.
How do I become a Monthly Donor?
You can join our Monthly Giving Program by choosing one of the following options:
- Phone:Call Julie Young at 705-748-6324 ext 245, and she would be happy to get you enrolled today!
- Mail/fax:Download and print the Monthly Giving Enrollment form, and mail or fax it to:
Monthly Giving Program
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
P.O. Box 2800
Peterborough, ON K9J 8L5
If you would like to increase or cancel your monthly donation, please contact the OFAH and the necessary arrangements will be made. Please note that if you cancel your monthly donation before you have paid your annual membership fee, you will be required to pay your annual membership fee in full to ensure that your membership does not expire.
If you have a question about the Monthly Giving Program, please contact Julie Young, Planned Giving Officer, 705-748-6324 ext 245.