Northern Ontario Aquaculture Association
|Northern Ontario Aquaculture Association|
Silver Sustaining Member
The Northern Ontario Aquaculture Association (NOAA) is a not- for-profit organization that has become the voice for Ontario's environmentally sustainable cage culture and land-based fish farming industry.
We are located on beautiful Manitoulin Island in Northern Ontario, where the majority of cage site operators are located. Our members include cage culture operators, land-based farm and hatchery operators, processors, feed manufacturers, equipment and service suppliers, municipalities and other interested stakeholders.
Aquaculture is a highly regulated industry, and the association works closely with industry, universities, colleges, federal and provincial ministries and other stakeholders to conduct leading edge research, including the development of innovative and green technologies and production practices.
- Invading Species Awareness Program
- Boater Exam®–Get your Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- How to Find Crown Land for Hunting & Fishing
- Ontario Hunting Regulations Summary
- Connect with OFAH on Social Media
- Larry Miller Seconds M-452-Firearms Act
- Owners of reclassified Swiss Arms rifles to get amnesty, safety minister says
- Icy temperatures set the stage for fishing this weekend
- Open Letter to The Editor: Spring Bear Hunt
- OFAH congratulates Harper government for increased funding to Recreational Fisheries Conservation Partnership