Northern Ontario Aquaculture Association
|Northern Ontario Aquaculture Association|
Silver Sustaining Member
The Northern Ontario Aquaculture Association (NOAA) is a not- for-profit organization that has become the voice for Ontario's environmentally sustainable cage culture and land-based fish farming industry.
We are located on beautiful Manitoulin Island in Northern Ontario, where the majority of cage site operators are located. Our members include cage culture operators, land-based farm and hatchery operators, processors, feed manufacturers, equipment and service suppliers, municipalities and other interested stakeholders.
Aquaculture is a highly regulated industry, and the association works closely with industry, universities, colleges, federal and provincial ministries and other stakeholders to conduct leading edge research, including the development of innovative and green technologies and production practices.
- Invading Species Awareness Program
- Boater Exam®–Get your Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- How to Find Crown Land for Hunting & Fishing
- Ontario Hunting Regulations Summary
- Connect with OFAH on Social Media
- OFAH talks ice fishing in the Kawarthas with CHEX TV
- PETS - Organization for Rescue of Animals says children need to be taught sport hunting is barbaric.
- Civil gun owners no threat
- OFAH Manager of Communications talks to AM640 about merits of engaging youth in hunting
- OFAH welcomes common sense approach to firearms licensing