Land O' Lakes Tourist Association
|Land O' Lakes Tourist Association|
Gold Sustaining Member
Land O’ Lakes Tourist Association (LOLTA) – was founded in 1943 by a group of visionary business people and has now grown to encompass 9 municipalities. The LOLTA vision & mandate today remain the same as over 60 years ago – to collectively market & promote tourism in the Land O’ Lakes Region to the world. LOLTA is a vital, growing, and changing organization. It is our responsibility to implement programs which represent the entire Land O’ Lakes Region as a year-round visitor destination.
- Invading Species Awareness Program
- Boater Exam®–Get your Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- How to Find Crown Land for Hunting & Fishing
- Ontario Hunting Regulations Summary
- Connect with OFAH on Social Media
- Letter to the Editor: More changes for Ontario moose hunters
- Ontario’s sweeping Moose Project proposal leaves hunters reeling
- Letter from Robert Sopuck, MP: NDP Want to Ban Animal Use
- OFAH talks ice fishing in the Kawarthas with CHEX TV
- PETS - Organization for Rescue of Animals says children need to be taught sport hunting is barbaric.