The 2018 meeting date are in, please mark your calendars.
The meeting dates for OFAH Zone F for 2018 are as follows:
Sunday , April 22nd, starting at 9:30 am
Agenda April 22nd
April 22, 2018
Held at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 244;
26 Beckwith St. East
9:30 am Chairman Ed Giffin calls the meeting to order, followed by the OFAH Pledge and Introductions around the table; please include your affiliation
9:40 – 10:00 Chairman’s Report – Ed Giffin
10:00 – 10:20 Secretary Treasurer’s Report – Bob Emery
- Minutes from November 26th meeting
- Financial Report
- Correspondence YHES report from Dave Pind, other?
10:20 – 11:45 Committee Reports
- OFAH Director`s Report – Wendell Crosbie; also report on recent AGM.
- Big Game Advisory Committee – Wendell Crosbie
- Firearms Committee – Ed Giffin
- Access / Trails / Land Use Advisory Committee Report – Ed Giffin
- Fish Advisory Report – Merrill Elliott
- FMZ 18 Report – Merrill Elliott
- Native Affairs Advisory Committee – Ed Giffin
- Eastern Ontario Deer Advisory Committee – Wendell Crosbie
- South Nation Conservation Authority – Cyril Holmes
- Mazinaw-Lanark Forest Management Plan – Hans VonRosen
- Mazinaw Area Fish & Wildlife Advisory Committee – Ed Giffin
- Lanark Stewardship Council – Wendell Crosbie
- Youth Hunt Initiative – Wendell Crosbie
- Resolutions and Zone Bylaws- Wendell Crosbie
- Club Reports
11:45 – 12:30 Andrew Rochon – Executive chef with OOD puts on a demonstration.
12:30 – 1:00 LUNCH
1:00 – 1:45 Guest speaker – Alice Abrams – Carleton University
Topic – Black Bass Project on the Rideau River
Q & A
1:45 – 2:00 Short break
2:00 – 2:30 New Business, including Funding Requests
RFF 18-01 Kemptville Woodlot Conference 2018
RFF 18-02 Youth Hunter Education Scholarship 2018
RFF 18-03 Eastern Ontario Youth Hunt Collaborative 2018
RFF 18-04 Perth Kid Fish Day in Tay Basin June 2018
2:30 – 3:00 Meeting dates for 2019; Other business?
Zone F, through the Executive has purchased a number of ball caps at a very good price. Some are Blaze Orange; some are Camo. They have printing on them Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters. The cost is $10 each.
See Bob Emery at the meeting should you choose to purchase any.
Thursday, August 30th, starting at 6:30 pm
And the AGM
Sunday, November 25th, starting at 9:30 am
The meetings will be held at the Royal Canadian Legion in Perth.
Do you have an Idea for a Conservation project and wondering how to fund it.
Let us know ahead of time and Your Zone might be able to help.
Bob Emery in advance of the meeting
As always the meeting are held a the Perth Legion
Directions: The Perth Legion is located at 26 Beckwith Street East, Perth, ON, K7H 1B5
Starting from the Canadian Tire Store on Hwy #7 in Perth, head down Wilson St; Turn left at Foster St., continue until you pass the arena and then turn right on Beckwith St. E.
All meetings held at the Perth Legion26 Beckwith St E, Perth, ON K7H 1B5