Arnprior Fish and Game Conservation Club Inc. (AFGCC) began operating in 1931 as The Lower Mississippi Fish & Game Club. They were dormant for the duration of the Depression and war period. It resumed meeting in 1947 in Galetta. They moved to Arnprior in the early 1950’s. The club executive shortly thereafter adopted the name of the Arnprior Fish and Game Conservation Club Inc. (AFGCC) and sought letters of incorporation in 1978 to enable the club (as a not-for-profit with charitable objectives) to apply for grants and provide trusteeship for its assets and liabilities.
AFGCC P.O. Box 223 Arnprior, Ontario, K7S 3H4
email : Arnpriorfishandgameclub@gmail.com and on Facebook