The 2018 meeting date are in, please mark your calendars.
The meeting dates for OFAH Zone F for 2018 are as follows:
Thursday, August 30th, starting at 6:30 pm
The Agenda for Thursday evenings meeting
Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters – Zone F
August 30, 2018 – 6:30 pm
Held at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 244;
26 Beckwith St. East
6:00 – 6:30 pm Light lunch hosted by the Zone; prepared by the Legion Ladies Auxillary
6:30 pm Chairman Ed Giffin calls the meeting to order, followed by the OFAH Pledge and Introductions around the table; please include your affiliation; welcome Guests.
6:40 –7:00 Chairman’s Report – Ed Giffin
7:00 – 7:20 Secretary Treasurer’s Report – Bob Emery
- Minutes from April 22nd meeting
- Financial Report
7:20 – 8:20 Committee Reports
OFAH Director`s Report – Wendell Crosbie;
- Big Game Advisory Committee – Wendell Crosbie
- Firearms Committee – Ed Giffin
- Access / Trails / Land Use Advisory Committee Report – Bob Emery
- Fish Advisory Report – Merrill Elliott
- FMZ 18 Report – Merrill Elliott
- Indigenous Relations Liaison Committee – Ed Giffin
- Eastern Ontario Deer Advisory Committee – Wendell Crosbie
- South Nation Conservation Authority – Cyril Holmes
- Mazinaw-Lanark Forest Management Plan – Hans von Rosen
- Bancroft District Fish & Wildlife Advisory Committee – Ed Giffin
- Lanark Stewardship Council – Wendell Crosbie
- Youth Hunt Initiative – Wendell Crosbie
- Resolutions and Zone Bylaws- Wendell Crosbie
- Club Reports
8:20 –8:45 Guest Speakers – Brokerlink representatives – Jordan Mather; including a Q&A
8:45 – 8:55 New Business; possibly support for Sarah Sproule for SCI Conference registration. Chairman Ed gives a short description of Sarah’s qualifications & interest.
8:45 – 9:00 Requests For Funding – See overhead dispaly
9:20 – 9:30 Other business? – Door prize draw?
Next Zone meeting – AGM – November 25th; 9:30 am – in Perth
Zone F, through the Executive has purchased a number of ball caps at a very good price. Some are Blaze Orange; some are Camo. They have printing on them Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters. The cost is $10 each.
See Bob Emery at the meeting should you choose to purchase any.
And the AGM
Sunday, November 25th, starting at 9:30 am
The meetings will be held at the Royal Canadian Legion in Perth.
Do you have an Idea for a Conservation project and wondering how to fund it.
Let us know ahead of time and Your Zone might be able to help.
Bob Emery in advance of the meeting
As always the meeting are held a the Perth Legion
Directions: The Perth Legion is located at 26 Beckwith Street East, Perth, ON, K7H 1B5
Starting from the Canadian Tire Store on Hwy #7 in Perth, head down Wilson St; Turn left at Foster St., continue until you pass the arena and then turn right on Beckwith St. E.
All meetings held at the Perth Legion26 Beckwith St E, Perth, ON K7H 1B5