The 2019 meeting date are in, please mark your calendars.
The meeting dates for OFAH Zone F for 2019 are as follows:
Sunday, April 14 2019
Thursday, August 29 2019
Sunday, November 24. 2019
However, we have our final meeting for 2018 coming up. This the AGM where your Zone executive are elected. If you would like to become part of the executive team contact Ed Giffin
Sunday, November 25th, starting at 9:30 am Annual General Meeting.
Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters – Zone F
Annual General Meeting
November 25, 2018 – 9:30 am
Held at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 244;
26 Beckwith St. East
9:30 am Chairman Ed Giffin calls the meeting to order, followed by the OFAH Pledge and Introductions around the table; please include your affiliation; welcome Guests.
9:40 –10:00 Chairman’s Report – Ed Giffin
10:00 – 10:15 Secretary Treasurer’s Report – Bob Emery
- Minutes from August 30th meeting
- Financial Report
10:15 – 12:00 Committee Reports
OFAH Director`s Report – Wendell Crosbie
- Big Game Advisory Committee – Wendell Crosbie
- Firearms Committee – Ed Giffin
- Access / Trails / Land Use Advisory Committee Report –Bob Emery
- Fish Advisory Report – Merrill Elliott
- FMZ 18 Report – Merrill Elliott
- Indigenous Relations Advisory Committee – Ed Giffin
- Eastern Ontario Deer Advisory Committee – Wendell Crosbie
- South Nation Conservation Authority – Cyril Holmes
- Mazinaw-Lanark Forest Management Plan – Hans von Rosen
- Bancroft District Fish & Wildlife Advisory Committee – Ed Giffin
- Lanark Stewardship Council – Wendell Crosbie
- Eastern Ontario Youth Hunt Initiative – Wendell Crosbie
- Resolutions and Zone Bylaws- Wendell Crosbie
- Club Reports
12:00 – 12:30 Light Lunch provided
12:30 – 1:30- MNRF Guest Speakers John Boos- MNRF Resources Management Supervisor; Scott Smithers- District Biologist; and Martin Streit- Partnership Specialist
1:30- 1:45 Old Business – status of SCI Wilderness School Conference
1:45 – 2:15 New Business
Meeting dates & times for 2019
2:15 – 2:45 Election of Officers for 2019- Past Secretary/Treasurer Len Dickinson
Zone F, through the Executive has purchased a number of ball caps at a very good price. Some are Blaze Orange; some are Camo. They have printing on them Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters. The cost is $10 each.
See Bob Emery at the meeting should you choose to purchase any.
The meetings will be held at the Royal Canadian Legion in Perth.
Do you have an Idea for a Conservation project and wondering how to fund it.
Let us know ahead of time and Your Zone might be able to help.
Bob Emery in advance of the meeting
As always the meeting are held a the Perth Legion
Directions: The Perth Legion is located at 26 Beckwith Street East, Perth, ON, K7H 1B5
Starting from the Canadian Tire Store on Hwy #7 in Perth, head down Wilson St; Turn left at Foster St., continue until you pass the arena and then turn right on Beckwith St. E.
All meetings held at the Perth Legion26 Beckwith St E, Perth, ON K7H 1B5