Thank you for your interest in employment with the OFAH. We are always seeking talented individuals dedicated to the conservation of our fish, wildlife, and natural resources, and who will support the organization known as The Voice of Anglers and Hunters. We strive to promote equal opportunity and diversity in our workplace, and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. A career in conservation is one of the most personally rewarding choices an individual can make.
Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters is an equal opportunity and accessible employer.
The OFAH is committed to providing accessible opportunities for all qualified job applicants. Should you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact Julie Young, Human Resources Assistant at 705-748-6324 x245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invading Species Awareness Program
- Boater Exam®–Get your Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- How to Find Crown Land for Hunting & Fishing
- Ontario Hunting Regulations Summary
- Connect with OFAH on Social Media
- OFAH talks ice fishing in the Kawarthas with CHEX TV
- PETS - Organization for Rescue of Animals says children need to be taught sport hunting is barbaric.
- Civil gun owners no threat
- OFAH Manager of Communications talks to AM640 about merits of engaging youth in hunting
- OFAH welcomes common sense approach to firearms licensing