Thank you for your interest in employment with the OFAH. We are always seeking talented individuals dedicated to the conservation of our fish, wildlife, and natural resources, and who will support the organization known as The Voice of Anglers and Hunters. We strive to promote equal opportunity and diversity in our workplace, and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. A career in conservation is one of the most personally rewarding choices an individual can make.
Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters is an equal opportunity and accessible employer.
If you have any questions about current or future employment opportunities, please contact Sarah Shedden, Human Resources Assistant, at (705) 748-6324 ext 245.
- Invading Species Awareness Program
- Boater Exam®–Get your Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- How to Find Crown Land for Hunting & Fishing
- Ontario Hunting Regulations Summary
- Connect with OFAH on Social Media