OFAH Zone G General Meeting & Elections
Nov 25, 2017 at 9 AM
Pickering Rod & Gun Club, Pickering Recreation Complex
1867 Valley Farm Road, Pickering, Ontario
OFAH Zone E General Meeting & Elections
Nov 26, 2017 at 10 AM
OFAH/Mario Cortellucci Hunting and Fishing Heritage Centre
OFAH Zone F General Meeting & Elections
Nov 26, 2017 at 9:30 AM
Perth Legion, 26 Beckwith Street East, Perth, ON
Subscribe to E-News
If you’ve been thinking about getting more involved in the OFAH, you may be wondering, “what is an OFAH Zone membership meeting anyway?”A zone meeting is, perhaps, best described as “an information clearinghouse” on all matters related to fishing, hunting and conservation:
- a chance for OFAH members to find out what is going on both locally and provincially;
- an opportunity to promote an idea, or express a concern;
- a chance to learn from presentations by professional fish and wildlife managers;
- an opportunity to learn from OFAH head office staff, your OFAH Board of Directors and other guest speakers;
- a place to share ideas, resources and workloads with like-minded conservation clubs in your area;
- the place to nominate, vote and even run for election in the zone’s annual election process.
OFAH Zone A
Jeremy Funk 807-216-6924
OFAH Zone B
Todd Robinson 807-345-3632
OFAH Zone C [ Website ]
Peter Sword 705-647-7986
OFAH Zone D
Roy Polsky 705-897-6556
OFAH Zone E [ Website ]
Gordon Trylinski 613-732-9313
OFAH Zone F [ Website ]
Ed Giffin 613-542-6393
OFAH Zone G [ Website ]
Rob Hare 905-989-7672
OFAH Zone H [ Website ]
Wayne Forgrave 705-725-8611
Make a difference
OFAH Zone meetings keep the OFAH going strong because they are a source of grassroots ideas and membership initiatives.
News faces and fresh ideas are always welcome on zone executives, local committees and citizens’ groups, as well as at the table of the OFAH Board of Directors. Mentorship is strongly encouraged and urgently needed at the local and provincial levels. While each zone may offer a slightly different format, most meetings are conducted quarterly and either on a Saturday or Sunday morning. To help break up the travel, these meetings move across the zone and are generally hosted by various OFAH member clubs. Moving these meetings across the zone gives more OFAH members a chance to affordably participate whenever a zone meeting is hosted near their community.
Where is my zone?
See the OFAH zone map above, which is always printed in the Angler & Hunter Hotline. Your zone is also indicated on your OFAH membership card.