NOTICE — Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all previously scheduled OFAH zone meetings have been cancelled until further notice. Any updates on the status of those meetings will be posted on this page.
OFAH Zone A
Roy DeCorte 807-597-4285
OFAH Zone B
Carmen Woodcock 807-622-9025
OFAH Zone C [ Website ]
Peter Sword 705-647-7986
OFAH Zone D
Roy Polsky 705-897-6556
OFAH Zone E [ Website ]
Gord Trylinski at 613-732-9313
OFAH Zone F [ Website ]
Ed Giffin 613-542-6393
OFAH Zone H [ Website ]
Wayne Forgrave 705-725-8611
- a chance for OFAH members to find out what is going on both locally and provincially;
- an opportunity to promote an idea, or express a concern;
- a chance to learn from presentations by professional fish and wildlife managers;
- an opportunity to learn from OFAH head office staff, your OFAH Board of Directors and other guest speakers;
- a place to share ideas, resources and workloads with like-minded conservation clubs in your area;
- the place to nominate, vote and even run for election in the zone’s annual election process.
Make a difference
OFAH Zone meetings keep the OFAH going strong because they are a source of grassroots ideas and membership initiatives.
News faces and fresh ideas are always welcome on zone executives, local committees and citizens’ groups, as well as at the table of the OFAH Board of Directors. Mentorship is strongly encouraged and urgently needed at the local and provincial levels. While each zone may offer a slightly different format, most meetings are conducted quarterly and either on a Saturday or Sunday morning. To help break up the travel, these meetings move across the zone and are generally hosted by various OFAH member clubs. Moving these meetings across the zone gives more OFAH members a chance to affordably participate whenever a zone meeting is hosted near their community.
Where is my zone?
See the OFAH zone map above. Your zone is also indicated on your OFAH membership card.