Thank you for your interest in employment with the OFAH. We are always seeking talented individuals dedicated to the conservation of our fish, wildlife, and natural resources, and who will support the organization known as The Voice of Anglers and Hunters. We strive to promote equal opportunity and diversity in our workplace, and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. A career in conservation is one of the most personally rewarding choices an individual can make.
- Waterfront Lifeguard (Peterborough – 2 positions)
- Youth Program Assistant
- Youth Program Assistant (CSJ – 2 positions)
- Wildlife Interpreter
- Conservation Education Liaison
- Assistant Camp Cook
- Waterfront Lifeguard (Huntsville)
- Summer Camp Program Assistant – A (2 Positions – July 4)
- Summer Camp Program Assistant – B (2 Positions – July 6)
Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters is an equal opportunity and accessible employer.
The OFAH is committed to providing accessible opportunities for all qualified job applicants. Should you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please contact Julie Young, Human Resources at 705-748-6324 x245 or email@example.com.