A collection of various Firearm issues the OFAH has advocated on.
For information on other issues for fish, wildlife and access click here. For Sunday Gun Hunting information, click here.
Latest Firearm Issue Updates (Discharge, Bills, Etc)
- Bill C-71 Updated: April 17, 2018
- City of Thorold – Discharge of Firearms By-law Updated: December 6, 2017
- Town of Halton Hills – Discharge Bylaw Discussion Updated: November 17, 2017
- Grace period for expired firearms licence holders Updated: November 16, 2017
- Town of Kingsville – Discharge of Firearms Bylaw Review Updated: August 31, 2017
- Firearms Licences Expiry Bill C-346 Updated: April 7, 2017
- Recommendation on U.N. Firearms Marking Protocol Updated: March 29, 2017
- Town of Atikokan – Discharge of Firearms Bylaw Updated: March 2, 2017
- City of Hamilton – Discharge of Firearms Bylaw Review Updated: February 6, 2017
- Firearms Issue – Bill S-223 Updated: November 21, 2016
- RCMP Prohibition of 10/22 Magazine Updated: August 3, 2016
- Guide to Buying and Selling Firearms Online Updated: July 27, 2016