OFAH and COVID-19
The OFAH takes the health and safety of our members, staff and volunteers very seriously. With that in mind, considering the state of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, effective immediately we have modified our operations.
We will continue to closely monitor things, while at the same time we remain fully committed to providing you with the most robust and engaging OFAH experience we can.
As we move forward through this unprecedented situation, you can remain connected with us.
- Our toll-free number 1-800-263-OFAH (6324). Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any membership related questions or concerns please email email@example.com, If calling and leaving a message, your return call will be delayed during this COVID-19 pandemic.
- Online at www.ofah.org with specific OFAH-related COVID-19 updates at www.ofah.org/covid19.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- If you are looking to join or renew during this time, you can do it here from anywhere, at anytime.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we all work together to keep Canadians as healthy and safe as we possibly can.
The entire OFAH Team
OFAH Annual General Meeting, originally scheduled for April 2 has been postponed until May 28 at 7 p.m. More details to come.
Ontario Hunter Education Conference cancelled. More details to come.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the OFAH and our programs will be working to provide families and people of all ages with a number of resources to help promote education and engage those looking to learn during this time of social and physical distancing. Please check back here regularly as we continue to add resources to the section below.
Lake Ontario Atlantic Salmon Restoration Program
OFAH | Mario Cortellucci Hunting and Fishing Heritage Centre
ACTIVITIES: Keep busy, keep learning — age 2-5
Invading Species Awareness Program
DOWNLOADABLE PDF: Biodiversity Give and Take Card Game
DOWNLOADABLE PDF: Bioscape — A visual arts exercise