PDAL nomination information
OFAH PROVINCIAL DIRECTORS-AT-LARGE NOMINATING PROCESS
There are two ways that a person can appear on the Slate of Nominees for election as an OFAH Provincial Director-at-Large (each nominee must be an OFAH member in good standing for the 12 months prior to nomination, continuous to and beyond the time of election):
- Have a nomination form signed by 25 OFAH members in good standing (12 months of consecutive OFAH membership). All such people will appear on the slate. The nominating committee does not assign points. Click here for nomination form
- Be nominated by the nominating committee.
The following is the procedure for nomination:
- Each potential nominee is discussed by the committee with the proponent leading the discussion.
- Via secret ballot, each committee member assigns 10 points, 5 points, or 0 points to each potential nominee.
- To be nominated, a candidate must receive greater than 25 points.
Please contact Jane Beggs at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or to submit your name along with the nomination form and 25 member signatures.