OFAH/Mike Reader/Toronto Sportsmen’s Show/Fleming College Scholarship
The OFAH/Mike Reader/Toronto Sportsmen’s Show/Fleming College Scholarship has a value of $2,000
AM I ELIGIBLE?
The OFAH/Mike Reader/Toronto Sportsmen’s Show/Fleming College Scholarship is open to Fleming College students who:
- are in their final year of the Fish and Wildlife Program (Technician or Technology Graduate);
- are continuing further studies in a related University Degree or College Diploma program (e.g. third-year Fish and Wildlife Technology, or Ontario College Graduates Certificates – Aquaculture, and Conservation and Environmental Law Enforcement Programs, etc.); and
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
YOUR SUBMISSION MUST INCLUDE:
- a completed application form;
- a 500-word essay describing why you believe that fish and wildlife conservation is important; and
- a copy of grades.
SUBMIT COMPLETED APPLICATIONS:
Send all supporting documents and your application to:
|Dean/Campus Principal Office
School of Environmental & Natural Resource Sciences, Frost Campus
Reference: OFAH/Mike Reader/Toronto Sportsmen’s Show/Fleming College Scholarship
DEADLINE – applications must be received by January 19, 2018.
Incomplete applications and applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only successful candidates will be notified by the end of February, 2018.
For more information please contact:
|Dawn Sucee, OFAH Fish and Wildlife Biologist
Ontario Federation Anglers and Hunters
705-748-6324, extension 204