OFAH/Fleming College Fish & Wildlife Scholarship
The OFAH/Fleming College Fish & Wildlife Scholarship has a value of $2,000
AM I ELIGIBLE?
The OFAH/Fleming College Fish & Wildlife Scholarship is open to Fleming College students who:
- are in their final year of the Fish and Wildlife Program (Technician or Technology Graduate);
- are continuing further studies in a related University Degree or College Diploma program (e.g. third-year Fish and Wildlife Technology, or Ontario College Graduates Certificates – Aquaculture, and Conservation and Environmental Law Enforcement Programs, etc.); and
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
YOUR SUBMISSION MUST INCLUDE:
- a completed application form;
- a 500-word essay describing why you believe that fish and wildlife conservation is important; and
- a copy of grades.
SUBMIT COMPLETED APPLICATIONS:
Send all supporting documents and your application to:
|Dean/Campus Principal Office
School of Environmental & Natural Resource Sciences, Frost Campus
Reference: OFAH/Fleming College Fish & Wildlife Scholarship
DEADLINE – applications must be received by February 18, 2022.
Incomplete applications and applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only successful candidates will be notified by March
For more information please contact:
|Chris Robinson, Program Manager
Ontario Federation Anglers and Hunters
705-748-6324, extension 240